- On May 31,1997 Prof.M.H.Musaddiq got retired as Principal Government College, Sargodha (presently University of Sargodha).
- The construction work of Superior science college started in June,1997.
- Huydebia welfare society got registered on 16-7-97.
- We got the affiliation with the federal board in August ,1997.
- The classes started in September,1997 in newly constructed building in 3.5 kanals.
- In April,1998 Superior Grammar School was set up in a rented building.
- In July, 1999 a separate campus for girls named Superior Girls College was launched in a rented building on the university road.
- In 2000,a contract was awarded to construct roads and sewerage lines of a housing scheme that was finished well in time.
- In August,2001 Superior girls college started working in its own purpose built buliding on a 3.5 kanal area adjacent to the main bulding.
- In 2004 construction of the new building of Superior grammar school started.
- In August ,2004 Superior Grammar school got shifted to its newly constructed building .
- In 2004 the construction work was in progress on a marriage hall using all the modern techniques.
- On November 5,2004 a multipurpose complex named Pearl Hall on an area of 3 kanals on a prime commercial location with a total covered area of 10,000 sq.ft. started working.
- In January,2006 the group managed to sell this project on a handsome profit.
- In June, 2006 a company named Superior capital links was incorporated to make investment in Karachi stock market both in equities and the mutual funds.
- In August ,2007 B.com classes were managed under the new name Superior college of commerce.
- In August,2007 we started the quality education of accountancy ( ACCA,CAT) under the name CCAPS ,Sargodha as a joint venture with CCAPS Faisalabad.
- In February,2008 the company has taken a new investment direction that is to invest in gold both physical and through national commodity exchange.
- In June,2009 Superior capital links made an investment in the bullion(gold) market in
Singapore and started its trading at the world's largest trading hub through
Singapore Mercantile Exchange,Singapore.