Admission to Grade 11th is made following the admission policy notified by the Federal Government / Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad from time to time, as well as, an admission test is given to determine merit.
The candidates seeking admission are required to apply on the prescribed form available in the prospectus OR avail our online registration facility. For manual admission, the admission forms duly filled and supported by the following documents are received in the office alongwith the following documents. In case of online registration, the following documents must be brought on the day specified after submitting the online form.
1) Attested copies of S.S.C Examination : 4 Nos.
2) Attested copies of Character Certificate (from the Head of Institution last attended) : 2 Nos.
3) Original/attested/copy of birth certificate (in case of admission from prep onward) : 1 Nos.
4) Passport size photograph : 5 Nos.
5) Self addressed envelope bearing postage (with postage stamps) : 6 Nos.
6) Surplus file covers with flappers : 2 Nos.
All these documents should be deposited with the office in a file cover with a flapper.